Reading Time: 10 minutes approx.
Daraz is Selling Pro-jewish and Pro-israeli Kosher Products in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN:
Daraz.pk is a leading online Platform operating in PAKISTAN and other SARRC countries as the Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar and Bangladesh. The store is selling a number of different items under its platform, includes the intake products, food, supplement and medicines. The store is selling Pro-Israeli and Pro-Jewish Kosher certified products in the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.
Kosher is basically a term used by the Jewish People to term their food fit for consumption. In other words, the Kosher food is Halal food for the Jewish community, while this Kosher Certified food is 100% Haram for Muslims because of the difference of faith, belief, spirit and method.
What are the Kosher Products Daraz.pk in Selling in PAKISTAN:
Daraz.pk is selling different Kosher Certified products in PAKISTAN. Some of the names are copy/pasted as written in the title of the products.
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Biofinest Aloe Vera Powder (Aloe barbadenis) – 100% Pure Antioxidants Superfood – USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO- Skin Health Hair Care – for Smoothie Beverage (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Biofinest Coconut Milk Powder -100% Pure Antioxidants Superfood – USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO – Boost Digestion Detox Weight Loss – for Smoothie Beverage (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder – USDA Certified Organic Pure Gluten-Free Non-GMO Kosher Vegan Friendly – Supplement For Healthy Metabolism, Digestion, Liver Health (250g)
- Organic Chia Seeds (Black, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan, Raw, Bulk) — 8 Ounces
- Biofinest Lemon Powder – 100% Pure Antioxidants Superfood – USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO- Boost Digestion Weight Loss – Fresh Fruit for Smoothie Beverage (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Biofinest Turmeric Curcumin Root Extract Powder – 100% Freeze-Dried Antioxidant Superfood – USDA Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO- Digestion Weight Loss – Smoothie Beverage Blend (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Brahmi-Brain (Gotu Kola) – Supports Brain Lymph & Skin Health – 500 mg (Centella asiatica Herb) – 90 Vegetarian Capsules – Kosher Certified – Non-GMO Ingredients
- Biofinest Banana Powder – 100% Pure Antioxidants Superfood – USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO- Boost Digestion Weight Loss – Fresh Fruit for Smoothie Beverage (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Raw Flax Seeds by Gerbs 1 kg – Top 10 Food Allergen Free & Non GMO – Vegan & Kosher Premium Brown Flax Product of Rhode Island by GERBS
- Biofinest Kelp Seaweed Powder -100% Pure Antioxidants Superfood – USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO – Boost Digestion Weight Loss Detox – for Smoothie Beverage (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Organic Flax seed Powder – Non-GMO Verified, Gluten Free and Kosher Provides protein, fiber and omega-3 100 gms
- Triphala (Trifala) – Supports Healthy Bowel Function & Elimination – 500mg Traditional Blend (Amalaki, Bibhitaki, & Haritaki) – 90 Vegetarian Capsules – Kosher Certified – Non-GMO Ingredients
- Herbal Secrets Organic Barley Grass Gluten Free, USDA Certified Organic, 16 oz 1lb – Raw, Vegan, Kosher,Non GMO Super Food Powder-Promotes Energy Production
- Biofinest Lime Powder – 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Antioxidants Superfood -USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO – Boost Digestion Weight Loss – For Smoothie Beverage Blend (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- Biofinest Green Apple Powder -100% Pure Antioxidants Superfood – USDA Certified Organic Kosher Vegan Raw Non-GMO – Boost Digestion Detox Weight Loss – for Smoothie Beverage (4 oz Resealable Bag)
- USDA Organic Certified Organic Planta Ovata Herbal Supplement Non-Irradiated Kosher Certified Organic by QAI
- Yupi Gummy Soft Chewy Candy Sweets Treats Kids Halal Kosher Milly Moos 120gr
- Indigo powder – Pure and Natural for Hair. Recipe suggestions provided. Safe and effective for home use • Imparts rich color and shine • Protects from damage. Halal, Kosher certified
- Sunflower Seeds 1 lbs, Gluten-Free – Kosher Certified 2 Resealable Bags (0.5 lb Pounds each)
- Boswe llia Joints Plus – Supports Healthy Joints – 400mg Proprietary Blend (Boswellia Ashwagand -Turmeric Ginger) – 90 Vegetarian Capsules – Kosher Certified – Non-GMO Ingredients
- Kava Kava Root Instant Organic Powder Extract 4oz (Fiji Grown) Kosher
- Fenugreek Seed Powder – 16 oz or 1 lb – (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Premium Grade Kosher Methi
- Fenugreek Seed Powder – 1 kg or 2.2 lb – (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Premium Grade Kosher Methi
- Chia Seeds by Food to Live (Kosher) — 8 Ounces
- Trib-Ter-rest Extract Powder1000mg/1500mg – for Men and Women – Organic Gluten-Free Non-GMO Kosher Vegan – Supplement for Energy, Focus, Strength Booster (250g)
This snapshot of the Kosher products being Selling on Daraz is taken on 27, Apr, 2019.
What is kosher?
Kosher foods are those foods that conform to the Dietary Regulation of jews and jewish people. All the jewish people considered this food as fit for consumption. Jewish people also adopted some unique technique during slaughtering their animals.
There is a huge list of Kosher Certified products as the Meat, Cheese, Milk and other Dairy Products. In other words Kosher food is Halal food for Jews, but this food is not considered as fit for consumption and Halal for Muslims.
Please note that sometimes Muslims consider that Halal and Kosher are the same thing, but they are two different methods of slaughtering carrying a different spirit and meaning. In Kosher Jewish people perform their own rituals, while Halal the true concept of Halal of (ISLAMICALLY SLAUGHTERED ANIMAL) is a distinguishing part of a Muslim Identity that is taught and expressed by the Last PROPHET HAZRAT MOHAMMAD (S.A.W.W).
Main Differences between Halal and Kosher:
Here are some Salient differences between the HALAL and Kosher:
- All the Muslims always pronounce the name of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and recite as a TAKBEER which means ALLAH O AKBAR while slaughtering animals, while the jewish people do not pronounce the name of GOD for the same. Therefore, all such meat and meat related dishes of such animals are totally Haram for Muslims, which are not slaughtered by the name of GOD ALMIGHTY.
- ISLAM prohibits the consumption of all intoxicating liquids, wine, liquor and drugs, while Jewish people considered Wine as the Kosher product. So, all the food items which have prepared by using the Kosher Wine are not Halal for Muslims by any means.
- A number of jewish people considered Gelatin as Kosher without knowing its source of origin. If the Gelatin is prepared from Non-Zabiha such as swine, then the consumption of such Gelatin are Haram for Muslims. Moreover, all the products made from Non-Zabiha Gelatin, such as yogurt, cheese,etc are also totally Haram for Muslims.
- A majority of Jews called Cheese as Kosher without knowing the source of Enzymes required for Cheese Manufacturing, as if the Enzyme Source is coming from Swine, then the consumption of Such cheese and other cheese related items is considered totally Haram for Muslims by all means.
- It is prohibited in Halal for Muslims to consume both meat and dairy items together, but in it is totally prohibited in Kosher to consume both the dairy and meat together.
Difference Within the Kosher Products:
There are a number of sects in Judaism religion and there are hundreds of Kosher certified authorities that are operating alone in the United States (US). For this very reason; it is almost impossible to agree on one uniform opinion regarding kosher practices. A Symbol of ‘K’ can easily be used by any manufacturer at his/her will and it is not governed by any authority or whatsoever.
Can Jewish People who Consume Kosher Foods Eats Halal Food?
This is a very interesting question as the majority of jews in the world that uses, prepare and manufacture jewish food don’t consider Muslim’s Halal meat fit for consumption. It is a fact that the religious jews do not ever buy meat from Halal Butcher shop whatsoever.
The most interesting part is that such religious jews beliefs that if Muslims cannot find the Halal Butchers shop, then such Muslims can go to Kosher Butchers Shop and consume the meat. As we already discussed that the jewish people do not pronounce the name of GOD ALMIGHTY while slaughtering animals, so all the animals and the meat prepared from Kosher Slaughtered method is also totally Haram for Muslims.
Lets’ Read what QURAN SAYS about Haram and Halal Food in SURAH AL MAIDEH :3
حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمُ ٱلْمَيْتَةُ وَٱلدَّمُ وَلَحْمُ ٱلْخِنزِيرِ وَمَآ أُهِلَّ لِغَيْرِ ٱللَّهِ بِهِۦ وَٱلْمُنْخَنِقَةُ وَٱلْمَوْقُوذَةُ وَٱلْمُتَرَدِّيَةُ وَٱلنَّطِيحَةُ وَمَآ أَكَلَ ٱلسَّبُعُ إِلَّا مَا ذَكَّيْتُمْ وَمَا ذُبِحَ عَلَى ٱلنُّصُبِ وَأَن تَسْتَقْسِمُوا۟ بِٱلْأَزْلَٰمِ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ فِسْقٌ ۗ ٱلْيَوْمَ يَئِسَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ مِن دِينِكُمْ فَلَا تَخْشَوْهُمْ وَٱخْشَوْنِ ۚ ٱلْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِى وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ ٱلْإِسْلَٰمَ دِينًۭا ۚ فَمَنِ ٱضْطُرَّ فِى مَخْمَصَةٍ غَيْرَ مُتَجَانِفٍۢ لِّإِثْمٍۢ ۙ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌۭ رَّحِيمٌۭ.
TRANSLATION (SAHIH INTERNATIONAL):
“Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah, and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.”
After reading the AL QURAN in SURAH AL MAIDEH :3 Translation is very clear that the HALAL is HALAL and KOSHER IS KOSHER. So Halal food cannot be Kosher and Kosher Food cannot be Halal. Both methods are different and the spirits of both the methods are quite different from one another. THEREFORE HALAL FOOD IS 100% HALAL AND KOSHER FOOD IS 100% KOSHER. HALAL CERTIFIED FOOD IS NOT KOSHER CERTFIEID AND KOSHER CERTIFIED FOOD IS NOT HALAL.
The Sacred Country of PAKISTAN was built in the name of ISLAM and the majority of the population of the GREAT PAKISTAN is Muslim.
If Daraz is a leading online store in PAKISTAN (Which they claim), then why Daraz.pk team has neglected this fact that which products are Halal and fit for consumption for Muslims and which Products are Haram and prohibited for Muslims. If this is the fact, then we can assume that Daraz.pk is deliberately doing and selling such Haram items in our sacred country.
PAKDEFENSE Appeals all the Muslim Brothers to please raise your voice for it and force Daraz.pk to prohibit the sale of HARAM products in the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. PLEASE STOP THIS, STOP THIS, STOP THIS . . .
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?